In November you have the choice between two birthstones: topaz and citrine.
When they are yellow, citrine and topaz look similar and they often have been mistaken for one another.
Citrine is abondant and in affordably priced. You can find it in very large sizes.
The most valuable topaz is the Imperial topaz coming in a cherry color. We can also find, yellow, pink, red, white, clue topaz.
The natural blue topaz is rare. Mostly all the blue topaz in the gem market are coming from white topaz after a treatment by irradiation and heating. It is our best sale. You have for a small budget large blue shining gemstones.
- Our citrine on sale
- Our Topaz (imperial) on sale
- Our Topaz (sky blue - treated) on sale
- Our Topaz (swiss blue - treated) on sale
- Our Topaz (white - round calibrated) on sale
- Our Topaz (white) on sale
- Our Topaz (with inclusions) on sale